KACEPMA hosted successful inaugural meeting at ICEEPM
We are pleased to report on successful launch and inaugural meeting of the KACEPMA in Anaheim , CA in January 10th 2013. There were more than 50 attendees. This is a very promising start of our new society.
The new organization for this year of 2013 was formed.
- President: Prof. Yong Hoon Kwak at George Washington University
- Vice President: Prof. Yong Cho at University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Secretary: Prof. David Jeong at Iowa State University
The KACEPMA scholarship were awarded to two non-faculty KACEPMA members.
- Mr. Haegon Kim (PhD Candidate), University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Sanghyung Ahn (PhD Candidate), Purdue University